Ingredients: Assam Black Tea, Rooibos Tea, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom, Cloves, Pepper, Star anise
Masala means “Spice” and Chai means "Tea.” Chai is a Black “Spiced Tea.”
Chai Tea helps to Relax & Rejuvenate your body. A Powerful punch to your immune system and increases your metabolism.
The Synergy of the Spices creates a Potent and Healthy Tea. The best answer to that morning “Cup of Coffee.” It is delicious, smooth and fragrant made with Rich Warm Spices. Drink with or without cream or milk.
“Pure Joy in a Cup”
A "Special Treat" Sweeten with YaYalicious Orange Sugar or Ginger Honey
India's Masala Chai
The most common spices in Masala Chai are Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Ginger and Fennel.
When analyzing chai’s health benefits, it’s important to examine each ingredient. The "spices" act synergistically to increase the benefits. Chai produces a warming, soothing effect on your body.
- Cinnamon increases circulation and open breathing.
- Cardamom is said to benefit the lungs, kidneys, and heart.
- Cloves have pain-relieving and antiseptic attributes.
- Black Pepper supports circulation and metabolism.
- Nutmeg has been used for centuries to promote the digestion of heavy foods.
- Star Anise is used frequently as a cough remedy and to freshen the breath.
- Ginger aides in circulatoration and used to treat motion sickness.
- Fennel is still widely used to aide in kidney function.